Required skillset for becoming an Air Hostess
Air Hostess is a course that demands a lot of soft skills and personality training. The air hostess is required to be confident, and have a pleasant and friendly personality. Other skills that are required are:
- They should have a clear speech and voice
- Should be a team player and be patient at all situations
- They should have good personality and appearance and be swift in taking decisions
- They should have good communication skills in the local language and any foreign language
- It is important for them to have a good sense of responsibility.
- They should have a good presence of mind and take initiative in all situations
- They should carry a positive attitude at all times and be ready to work with flexible timings
- They should have inherent team-working skills
Cost of undertaking Air Hostess Course in India
Air hostess training can be taken up at three levels, as certificate courses, as diploma courses, and as degree courses. The course fee is between Rs 50,000 and Rs 1,50,000 depending on the course and the institute. But for becoming an air hostess, one has to work towards getting selected by an airline, they give free training with stipend making the course even more economical to learn.